Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Short and Sweet :)

Just wanted to drop a quick note this morning. Yesterday the steroids kicked in and fixed my hands...they are not painful, cracked, swollen OR full of hives anymore!! HOORAY! Still have slight rash on my abdomen and I continue to whisper, but I can handle that!

Now I am just trying to continue to rest and get my white blood count up before my big chemo cocktail next Friday, January 25th! If my counts are NOT up, then I will have to postpone that treatment and get some nasty shot to boost my count. Here's hoping all the fluids I am drinking and sitting on the couch all day long will get my counts back to normal! ;)

Otherwise, I am still scheduled for my Herceptin chemo infusion this Friday and a meeting with a nutritionist.

Thanks for your continued LOVE & SUPPORT!

Love to all...
Nae

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog. I am thinking of you often. Keep up that positive attitude and amasing spirit. Lots of prayers your way.
    Jamie Cox/Adler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note Jamie....it's so good to hear from you! I appreciate the thoughts and prayers my dear!! Glad you are enjoying my blog... Love, nae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...just to clarify b/c my post did. Not come out quite right. I love that you are willing to share your tough journey with friends and family....but I am sorry that you have to be doing it. When I reread what I wrote I had one of those "OMG that wad not what it sounded like in my head"
    Love ya
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie you make me giggle! Your post sounded fine to me! I appreciate your follow up words as well though. ;) I hope you are well my friend! You will have to say hi to your parents from me...

      Love, Nae

      Delete