Friday, January 4, 2013

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!


Today is the day. The sooner I start, the sooner I will be done with treatment! HOORAY! I have found SO much strength through all of you....thank you for lifting me up and having my back as I enter this ring of my battle.
 
I am not gonna lie....I am a little bit anxious about chemo...the thought of putting something into my body that is so potent and toxic kinda makes me uneasy. However, I have always been one of those people that feels that in any situation....I can just MAKE it work. Since this is what needs to be done I WILL MAKE IT WORK!
 
Looking forward to having a day with my lighthouse Aaron! ;) He will guide me through this storm and keep me focused on the light. I LOVE YOU HON!
 
Alright....I am off to go kick some ***!!
 
~Nae
 
 
 




6 comments:

  1. We are thinking about you today - keep strong and keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have been praying for you all day! LOVE the image and verse you included at the top of your post. Keep fighting! We are right along side you cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Renee! Jeff gave me the news the other day. I want to say, although we haven't spent a ton of time together, the time that we have I can see that you are a strong, able bodied woman! Praying for you. Thanks for the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Malinda! Appreciate the prayers and the note! Love, nae

      Delete